Code of Conduct
Pancho Villa’s Army Code of Conduct:
Villa’s Army is a nonviolent fan group of the Mexican National Team. We strive to unite people of all races and cultures in support of El Tri and hispanic
soccer. This is not a hate group. Many of our members are soccer fans first and foremost. We have fans who support El Tri as well as many other National teams, including the USMNT
. Women and young adults are highly encouraged to join and be part of Pancho
Villa’s Army. The following is our code of conduct that must be observed by all our members:
- Violence of any kind is not tolerated, period.
- Be respectful of opposing team’s fans regardless of how they act towards you.
- Do not use derogatory or racial terms against opposing fans or opposing players.
- Do not throw items at opposing fans or players.
- Do not throw items on the field of play.
- Do not use incendiary devices.
- Do not taunt or attempt to incite violence of opposing team’s fans.
- Drinking is not encouraged but if you drink alcohol do so responsibly.
- The code of conduct applies to comments posted online to include Facebook and Twitter.
- As a member you represent Pancho Villa’s Army at all times, act in a respectful manner and with class.
We reserve the right to withdraw membership to any member who violates our code of conduct, members are responsible for nonmembers they invite to any Pancho Villa's Army event.
We do work with law enforcement in cases of violence.
If you wish to report Member misconduct please email us.